Sunday, January 16, 2022

Happiness brings Good Physical Health

 GOD'S LOVE IS THE ONLY RESOURCE OF HAPPINESS

God is the immortal source of happiness.

Happiness creates positivity within the human body
I am a soul (star-like) seated on the throne of my human body’s forehead. I, the soul, am wearing the costume of a human body. I reside with my father, the Almighty Authority God high above, beyond the horizon in the Abode of God. I am sitting very close to God, just beneath him. He is showering his happiness upon me. I can feel, his happiness is easily and naturally flowing within me, the soul. By and by, I am trying to imbibe God’s happiness within me. He is making me HAPPY. I can experience God’s happiness within myself, the soul. God’s pious happiness in form of pious happy rays is entering into myself, the soul. My whole human body is experiencing God’s pious happiness. As if, the God's happiness rays have entered into my every body part, every organ. I am feeling, as if, God’s pious happiness is flowing along with blood in my whole body and rejuvenating my entire human soul / body. 

I AM A HAPPY SOUL.
I AM A HAPPY SOUL.
I AM A HAPPY SOUL.
I AM MASTER HAPPY – THE CHILD OF PIOUS HAPPY GOD. 
We, common people, require petty reasons to be happy. The old memories through messages, photographs or/and in any other form makes us re-live those past memories / moments in our lives and re-fills our lives with immense heart-felt happiness. Thus, happiness can be felt by the simplest action in our lives. We need not run hither and thither after things of materialistic value rather we need to pause our thoughts, evoke within ourselves the perspective of a feeling of happiness in our day-to-day actions and in our every moment actions. The changes in our view towards our everyday actions will bring about a change in our perspective and in turn these changes will create THE FEEL OF HAPPINESS - GODLY HAPPINESS in our own lives.
 Medical doctors also prescribe medicines (medication) along with meditation. Medicines treat the diseases and meditation enhance the medication process. Mental health and physical health both are inter-related. Once, someone is physically ill for a longer duration, in due course of time, the person develops negativity with lower confidence level which deteriorates the mental stability of the person. So, physical health ignites human beings to remain mentally stable and healthy. 
Happiness without sorrow is meaningless
Under situations of panic, fear and suffering we undergo a process of emotional instability. In such times, it's most important to regularly practise MEDITATION and fill oneself with all the seven divine virtues (of The Almighty Authority) to maintain / regain inner strength. (Inner strength refers to strength of The Soul - Realize oneself in Soul-conscious state.) 
The Seven Divine virtues of God are:
  1. God's knowledge
  2. God's peace
  3. God's love
  4. God's purity
  5. God's happiness
  6. God's Bliss
  7. God's power - this virtue is further sub-divided into eight powers used by all of us in everyday life activities.
 The eight God's powers are:
  1. God's power to tolerate people
  2. God's power to face situations/ obstacles
  3. God's power to cooperate with self and others
  4. God's power to imbibe divine virtues within self and others
  5. God's power to withdraw from negative things and negative people
  6. God's power to pack-up from worldly matters and worldly people
  7. God's power to distinguish good over evil and correct over incorrect
  8. God's power to decide and take healthy and right decisions at every step of life.  
                              "Happiness is Letting go of
                            what you think 
               your life is supposed to look-like."

No comments: