Thursday, July 1, 2021

When Situations make us Helpless, ........

This is the time when I look out at the sky. I talk to the Almighty, I cry out for HIS help - "God, Please Help me". "God, You are the only one who can help me accurately at times of need". "God, I know You are listening my voice, you can feel the pain of my tears rolling down my eyes". "God, You are here with me to help me swim and come out of the unmanageable situation". "God, I believe You will pave the best path for me and help me in getting the best adequate solution for sure". "I am sure God's help is always readily available for me".

God is always readily available for me

 I believe 100% upon God and His help while may be your belief upon God and His help is only 50%. Generally, we say God will not come down on Earth and do the work, we have to do. But, what I have to do?; How I have to do?; when I have to do? - who will guide me about these matters? So, I will perform the actions along with the Guidance and company of the Almighty. So, 100% faith upon God and His Help is required at all times by all of us. Correct initiative is required to get started by God's Inspiration - God's help. I and You need to have a very clear insight to get the vibrations of God and understand His Divine Inspiration.

Positivity along with confidence on self and the Almighty is very important. Regard to God's Help is foremost important.  Trust on self and God is the first step to success and to overcome any unwanted situation in life.   God is my most important Saviour who is always along with me to Guide, accompany and Save me and help me lead a peaceful, pious and prosperous life.

God helps those who help themselves by -
1.)    Believing on Self and the Almighty.
2.)    Having a clear insight with pious mind and heart to receive the vibrations / instincts of the Almighty.
3.)    Behave as an obedient, faithful and lawful pupil / trustee / servant to receive all powers from the Almighty and use them to follow the instructions as given by God from time to time and situation to situation.
4.)    Erect oneself as an embodiment of the Almighty - as Master Almighty Authority and receive all shower of pious Blessings of God.
5.)    Make it very clear in my thoughts, words and actions that God, The Almighty is MY SAVIOUR at all times of goodness or evil during my lifespan on this Earth.
6.)    My success depends on the percentage of my complete acceptance and surrendrance to the Almighty.

Help Yourself, Help others
God Helps those who help others at their time of need -
I must help others when others are at their time of need. When I intend to help other needy ones, my pious thoughts and actions work for other needy persons then my own needs are taken care of by the Almighty. Trust me, the moments of my life, which I pass on by taking care of other's needs and wants, such moments of my life are taken care of directly by God. When my thoughts are involved to help the needy ones, during such time God helps me by providing me thoughts and strength to help the other needy ones and arise as Solution-providers for such people. Again, while I help the needy ones, God takes care of me and my thoughts. Thus, I directly fall upon the canopy of God's Love and Care. Thus, I help others during their time of need so that I always get the natural shower of Blessings in form of pious love, care, strength and power of GodI help others to attain the level of purity alongwith happiness and bliss of The Almighty.


No comments: