Thursday, April 15, 2021

God Helps those who Help others at their Time of Need

God's Help Part-2

God's Help is accessible for all unconditionally
 "I need help,
You need help,
We all need help"
Now, the question arises :
  • Who will help us?
  • How do we get help?
  • When will we get the help?

Whenever, I am in need of help, I look out at the sky. I feel, rather, I am sure someone whom I cannot see, I cannot hear - is definitely looking down at me. When in need, I talk to the Almighty, I cry out for HIS help - "God, Please Help me". "God, You are the only one who can help me accurately at times of need". "God, I know You are listening my voice, you can feel the pain of my tears rolling down my eyes". "God, You are here with me to help me swim and come out of the unmanageable situation". "God, I believe You will pave the best path for me and help me in getting the best adequate result for sure". "I am sure God's help is always readily available for me". I need to listen to God and understand God's guidance in form of pious vibrations. Then, I must work on the pious thoughts provided by God. I must transform God's thoughts into His pious actions which will definitely arise as the most awaited remedy for the present situation.
While I identify God's thoughts and distinguish the thoughts from my own thoughts, I must not intermingle (mix) my thoughts along with God's thoughts. In the process of transforming God's thoughts into His pious actions, I have to help myself by accomplishing the Task of the Almighty. I might assume - the task is a solution for the current situation that I and my near & dear ones are facing. In reality, the fact is that the thought provided by God, the task being performed by me in the current situation - is the task of God - is the task inspired by God to be performed by me for the benefit of His Universe comprising of His all creatures including man and mankind.
  • So, the situation was created by God.
  • The solution was inspired by God.
  • The solution will be performed by me or you or any third person has already been decided by God.
  • Accordingly, the task i.e. the solution is being performed by me.
  • I am the main actor in the God's task to be accomplished (as instructed and declared by God).
  • I am accompanying God in the fulfillment of His Pious Task which is beneficial for the entire Universe.
  • God, me and many many more people will accompany each of us in fulfillment of God's pious task - which, at present, is acting as a remedy (solution) for my present unwanted situation.
  • Who will accompany me in coming out of the unwanted problematic situation has already been decided by God - who will be mine and God's companions in the walk of the untrodden path.
  • Since, I have to succeed unconditionally so I have to accept the companionship of all such people whom God has already selected to be a part of this Solution-providing task. There's no choice - no alternative.
  • Here, stands the fact truthful and becomes fruitful : "God helps all those who help others at their time of need".
  • So, I must help others at their time of need in order to help myself and provide a remedy for coming out of the unwanted critical situation.
Thus, when I fell in an unwanted critical situation, God's help helped me to overcome such problematic situation and finally with the help of others (other people's companionship) I could come out of all uncertainities and provide myself along with others a Fruitful solution.
God is My Strength
Getting back to the time, when I was surrounded with uncertainities, unwanted problems, critical circumstances, I found God around me - helping me and serving me at every step of the tough journey of life. During the journey, many people helped me in playing the role of mediators to win the race of pain and sorrow. God helped me, guided me, was compassionate for me during the walk of the untrodden path. Finally, I arose out of the bad situation and experienced the pious Love, Faith and Trust of the Almighty Authority.
Similarly, when others are at alike situations, I must stand along with them to help them come out of their critical situations and share my sour or bitter experiences during such unwanted situations to help them win the battle of pain and sorrow. At the same time, I must also share with them my experiences with God in form of God's companionship, God's favours, God's Help, God's Guidance, God's Care, God's Pious Unconditional Love for me - throughout the journey of the untrodden path during this part of my life span.
I came to know as well as understand the truth behind the sayings :
Firstly, "God Helps those who help themselves" - i.e. I must transform God's thoughts into positive actions and with unconditional, faithful, surrendrance to Him, I must keep on performing the work. Also, I must rely upon God's Guidance that He is paving my path to success and I will soon & definitely win the battle of evil (hard) time passing on through my life.
Secondly, the saying :
"God Helps those who help others at their time of need" - i.e. I must help others when others are at their time of need. When I intend to help other needy ones, my pious thoughts and actions work for other needy persons then my own needs are taken care of by the Almighty. Trust me, the moments of my life, which I pass on by taking care of other's needs and wants, such moments of my life are taken care of directly by God. When my thoughts are involved to help the needy ones, during such time God helps me by providing me thoughts and strength to help the other needy ones and arise as Solution-providers for such people. Again, while I help the needy ones, God takes care of me and my thoughts. Thus, I directly fall upon the canopy of God's Love and Care.
I Seek God's Help at Every Step of My and Yours Life

Here, I may say - I help others during their time of need so that I always get the natural shower of Blessings in form of pious love, care, strength and power of God.

I Love My God !
I Love My Almighty !
I Stand Surrendered to My Almighty !
  • God Loves me;
  • God Cares for me;
  • God Guides me;
  • God Saves / protects me;
  • God is My Saviour;
  • God has Surrendered to Me;
  • God has chosen Me as His Heiress - Heiress to God's Entire Property - God's entire property of divine virtues, qualities and powers.
  • God has entitled me as "Master Almighty Authority" - Saviour of God's entire property of the Universe - His Man and His Mankind !!
As instructed by God, the Destination of my life is to lead a pious, happy and blissful life throughout.
To achieve the aim of my life, I have to help myself to be happy, blissful and maintain pious thoughts throughout my life.
To achieve the destination of bliss in my life, I also have to help others by providing them ways to maintain the piousness of their thoughts and actions. Also, help others to attain the level of purity alongwith happiness and bliss of The Almighty.

No comments: