Thursday, April 1, 2021

God's Help Part 3

God's Help (via) Love Of God

It is generally believed that I will help myself with the Help of The Almighty.

I can, I may, I should and I must help myself with the thoughts of God (inspirations of God), attain Help from God and finally accomplish the tasks of God (in disguise).

I help myself;

I help others (through God's inspiration);

I have filled myself with the pious love of God.

Have a pious heart to fill it with Love of God

Swami Ramakrishna Paramhansa has said:

"Fill yourself with Love of God before entering the World of Universe".

God's help can be experienced with pious heart and selfless love of the Almighty. Pray to God for - a pious heart which can fill itself completely with selfless love of the Almighty.

Let's consider few examples -

If we put place value of English alphabets as per the order of their placement, then the place value of A will be1; accordingly B will be 2 and so on. Let's write them below for everyone's easy reference.

 Alphabets    

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

 

Numerical Value 

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

After putting the place value of the English alphabets, next let's analyze the numerical value of certain English words which have their immense importance in everyone of our lives. Few words such as success, hard work, intellect, mindful, attitude etc. have great meaning in our lives and these words help us to either rise or have a downfall subsequently in our lives.

Numerical Value of certain very important words in our lives

Many people believe God is omnipresent. While others believe God is the super-natural power who can only be felt through our beliefs and faith. While yet others believe there is no one such as God, no power exists who rules the Universe.

So, different people have various faiths and beliefs as per their thinking and thought flow. None can judge the other's beliefs i.e. either existence or non-existence of God cannot be identified or judged. The existence or non-existence relies upon our thought process as well as our way of leading our lives.

Some people believe, it's only our hard work which paves the path for success. While others believe hard work along with luck (fortune) is also required to enjoy the journey of success along the untrodden path. Various people have various beliefs as per their journey of life.

Generally, any action begins with an idea. The idea (if my mind and intellect is clean and clear) in fact, is God's vibration (God's inspiration). We need to act on the idea and make a detailed plan for further implementation of the plan. Next, the plan has to take a practical form in action. The action is being performed by me. I think the task is mine and it's my responsibility to perform the task but infact, the task is God's as well as it's God's responsibility to accomplish the task. So, I need not take the pain to think too much about the action and it's end result. As I start with the action, the work has begun. The ball has started to roll across the journey of it's untrodden path. Once, started the work will have various difficulties along it's path. I need to be alert, tactful and mindful while doing the work and taking the work move further on and on towards its journey of accomplishment. At various steps, difficulties and obstacles will keep harassing me and my thoughts. But, my alertness with mindfulness and tactfulness will eradicate all obstacles and pave the journey of success. To be mindful, a clean and clear intellect is required which will keep me under a strong safety shield. Hard work is yet another pillar for attaining success. A wise intellect coupled with hard work determines the winning strategy of every particular task. The most important factor in the entire process from inception of an idea (through hard work with a wise intellect) till the implementation and accomplishment of the task is - Positive Attitude. Attitude makes up 100%. Attitude decides the future of the task. The more positivity I involve in the work, the positive attitude determines the surety of accomplishment of the task with a positive end result. In case, doubts or negativity accompany the procedure of the work to be done; then the end result may change as per the predecided expectation. So, in order to maintain the piousness of the task accomplished, I need to imbibe the work with pious intellect, clear hard work, positive attitude and........

The most and foremost important factor to get work accomplished with surety of success is Love of God. I imbibe "Love of God" factor since inception of the idea so that at every step, I experience success. I keep on implementing the ideas, plans, actions, hard work, clear intellect, mindfulness, tactfulness, positive attitude - all coupled along with "Love of God" (101%) to attain sure Success in all the tasks I perform. Again, these tasks are inspirations of God and it's God's responsibilities to accomplish such tasks. I simply play the role of an actor. I act as the mediator to accomplish God's Tasks which are always and naturally beneficial for Man and Mankind, Humans and Humanity.

Good Luck to all for accomplishing all tasks of God with Love of God (101%) factor with positive attitude (100%) and complete unconditional surrendrance to the Almighty Authority.


No comments: