Thursday, May 13, 2021

Stay Calm During The Present Prevailing Pandemic Situation

 In today’s era, we, all human beings suffer from too much of stress, tension, loss of mental peace and all sorts of negative illness, etc. On all sides, we are surrounded by negative feelings. Every time, there is a fear – fear of life, fear of loss, fear of hatred, fear mingled up with all negative feelings. Now, all the human beings are completely surrounded with an aura of negativity in all it’s forms – negative thoughts, negative feelings, negative words, negative actions, negative experiences. 

Stay Calm Under Pandemic Situation

To get rid of all such negativity – in all it’s hazardous and life-losing forms, we are in dare need of PEACE – PEACE IN IT’S TRUE FORM.  Today, we believe that things/materials/expensive goods cannot bring peace into our lives. Yes, we do need things/materials/goods for our proper livelihood. Along with, the life’s necessities it’s the mental peace which brings happiness into our lives. 

The true and permanent source of PEACE IN OUR LIVES is only the ONE – who himself is ever PEACEFUL – the everlasting and permanent source of peace is – THE ALMIGHTY AUTHORITY – GOD.  In order to attain real peace, it’s important for all human beings to make a true connection with GOD. We must make ourselves ever ready to establish a pure connection with GOD.

HOW TO PRACTICALLY STAY CALM UNDER IMMENSE STRESS -

I am a soul (star-like) seated on the throne of my human body’s forehead. I, the soul, am wearing the costume of a human body. I reside with my father, the Almighty Authority GOD high above, beyond the horizon in the Abode of God. I am sitting very close to God, just beneath him. He is showering his peace upon me. I can feel, his peace is easily and naturally flowing within me, the soul. By and by, I am trying to imbibe God’s peace within me. He is making me peaceful. I can experience GOD’s peace within myself, the soul. Peace in form of peaceful rays is entering into myself, the soul. My whole human body is experiencing the peace. As if, the peaceful rays have entered into my every body part, every organ. I am feeling, as if, peace is flowing along with blood in my whole body and rejuvenating my entire human body.
Oh! God, such thanks to you for making me an EVER-PEACEFUL SOUL.
By inculcating God’s peace within myself, I am trying to become MASTER PEACEFUL- THE CHILD OF THE ALMIGHTY AUTHORITY, GOD.
To attain God’s true peace is my birth-right because I am the HEIR to God’s peace.
Keep on repeating (many many times) :
I AM A PEACEFUL SOUL.
I AM A PEACEFUL SOUL.
I AM A PEACEFUL SOUL.
I AM MASTER PEACEFUL – THE CHILD OF PEACEFUL GOD.
I, MASTER PEACEFUL SOUL, AM ALWAYS SAFE UNDER THE SAFEST SHIELD / SAFEST CANOPY OF MY MOST BELOVED GOD.

GOD HAS ERECTED ME AS AN EVER-PEACEFUL SOUL IN HIS UNIVERSE.

OH! LORD, DO ACCEPT MY GRATITUDE TOWARDS MAKING ME AN EVER PEACEFUL SOUL and helping me in representing YOUR PIOUS and DIVINE PEACE amidst all your creation in this universe.

Thank You Almighty for making me Much Alike Yourself - in order to spread all your divine virtues and divine powers among your children - the human souls of this Universe.

The whole World is One Family; 
The whole world is GOD'S; 
I am God's
Thus, the whole world is My Family. 
THANK YOU MY LORD! 
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! 
THANK YOU FOR EVERY MOMENT!!! 
THANK YOU FOR EVERY BREATHE OF THIS WONDERFUL PIOUS DIVINE PEACEFUL LIFE.

No comments: