Monday, October 19, 2020

GOD IS PIOUS / GOD IS PURE

GOD’S PURITY  (Parmatm pavitrata) 

God is the immortal source of purity (piousness). Purity is the immortal source of attaining and imbibing within yourself all of God's divine virtues.  Only if  you are able to imbibe God's purity within yourself and retain it for life long, you are able to imbibe and retain all of God's divine virtues throughout your life. 
God's purity is like nectar  which attracts all the beings towards itself and, in turn, this piousness fills up you, me and all other beings with immense purity. 

The need of the time is to fill up yourself with immense God's piousness. So that, next to this, you can fill up yourself with God's peace, God's knowledge, God's love, God's happiness, God's bliss and all of God's powers.
 Nothing can ever be achieved within a day or overnight. 
"Rome was not built in a day".
"The statue of Unity" in Gujarat, India - now, World's tallest statue, was not built in a day. It took several years to fulfill dreams of the visionary men.
Accordingly, you need to practice and work more and more to fill up yourself with immense God's piousness.
PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE OF "GOD IS PURE/ PIOUS"

I am a soul (star-like) seated on the throne of my human body’s forehead. I, the soul, am wearing the costume of a human body. I reside with my father, the Almighty Authority GOD high above, beyond the horizon in the Abode of God. I am sitting very close to God, just beneath him. He is showering his purity upon me. I can feel, his purity is easily and naturally flowing within me, the soul. By and by, I am trying to imbibe God’s purity within me. He is making me PURE / PIOUS.  I can experience GOD’s purity flowing within myself, the soul. God’s purity / piousness in form of pure / pious  rays is entering into myself, the soul. My whole human body is experiencing God’s purity. As if, the pure and pious rays have entered into all my  body parts, all my body organs. I am feeling, as if, God’s purity / piousness is flowing along with blood in my whole body and rejuvenating my entire human soul / body.
Oh! God, such thanks to you for making me an EVER-PURE/ EVER-PIOUS SOUL.
By inculcating God’s purity within myself, I am trying to become MASTER PIOUSFUL - THE CHILD OF THE ALMIGHTY AUTHORITY, GOD.
To attain God’s true purity is my birth-right because I am the HEIR to God’s purity.
Keep on repeating (many many times) :
I AM A PURE / PIOUS SOUL.
I AM A PURE / PIOUS SOUL.
I AM A PURE / PIOUS SOUL.
I AM MASTER PIOUSNESS – THE CHILD OF PURE / PIOUSNESS GOD.

I, MASTER PIOUSNESS SOUL, AM ALWAYS SAFE UNDER THE SAFEST SHIELD / SAFEST CANOPY OF MY MOST BELOVED GOD.

GOD HAS ERECTED ME AS AN EVER-POWERFUL SOUL IN HIS UNIVERSE.
OH! LORD, DO ACCEPT MY GRATITUDE TOWARDS MAKING ME AN EVER PIOUS SOUL and helping me in representing YOUR PIOUS and DIVINE LOVE, PURITY, HAPPINESS, BLISS and POWER amidst all your creation in this universe.
Thank You Almighty for making me Much Alike Yourself - in order to spread all your divine virtues and divine powers among your children - the human souls of this Universe.
The whole World is One Family; 
The whole world is GOD'S; 
I am God's
Thus, the whole world is My Family. 
THANK YOU MY LORD! 
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! 
THANK YOU FOR EVERY MOMENT!!! 
THANK YOU FOR EVERY BREATHE OF THIS WONDERFUL PIOUS DIVINE PIOUS LIFE.

No comments: