Wednesday, October 21, 2020

GOD IS MY VALENTINE


 GOD IS WORTH ❤️LOVING
God is My Valentine
God is the source of all divine virtues. Love is the greatest virtue as well as the Greatest Power. Immense heartfelt feeling of Love of God is required to fill ourselves as we move ahead on the journey on Truth holding the hands of  God as our Companion and Guide.
1)   Firstly, to walk on the footsteps of the Almighty (God) on the path of truth.
2)  Secondly, to walk hand-in-hand with the Almighty on the path of truth with heart-felt belief on God.
3)  Thirdly, to become true companion of the Almighty on the path of truth with firm belief on oneself and the Almighty.
4)  Next, to surrender ourselves unconditionally in the hands of God making the Almighty as our Guide on the journey of truth and service towards Mankind.
I share all relations with the Almighty Authority




EVERY CHILD OF GOD SHOULD PRACTISE : 
God is Worth Loving.
God is my father.
God is my mother.
God is my brother.
God is my sister.
God is my grandparents.
God is my teacher.
God is my Preacher (Satguru).
God is my Ideal.
God is my Best friend.
God is my companion. 
God is my Guide.
God is my in-laws.
God is my Husband.
God is my Son.
God is my daughter.
God is my Son-in-law.
God is my daughter-in-law.
God is my most beloved. 
God is my Valentine. 
I SHARE ALL MY RELATIONS WITH MY MOST BELOVED ALMIGHTY AUTHORITY. 

God has bestowed me with all His divine virtues and divine powers. He has entitled me as Master Almighty Authority - thus making me Heiress to his entire property.  The whole Universe is God's property. Therefore, the whole Universe, the entire Humanity and the whole Mankind is awaiting for me and my service.
With my every breathe, I am moving nearer and nearer to Humanity and making myself ever-ready for rendering service towards Humanity / towards Mankind. And, simultaneously, this will lead the ultimate path to free myself from all kinds of bondages. Here, this is the stage when I, The Human Soul is loose and free from all the bondages of this Human Body. God has offered me, the Human soul- this Human body as a new cloth in this birth for performing all actions and rendering Service towards God and Mankind. In every new birth, God provides me a New Cloth i.e. a New name with a New Human Body for performing all God's task beneficial for the humanity, mankind and the Universe. 
God, I am unconditionally surrendered to you for performing all your services towards the whole Universe irrespective of any differential or categorization. "God, forgive me for all my mistakes and Empower me with all your Divine Virtues and Divine Powers to overcome all hurdles in every birth and keep performing all your tasks undoubtedly and in an organized manner- respectfully as per Your Wish."

No comments: