Friday, October 30, 2020

I AM GOD's "THE BEST"

  • What is God's the best?
  • Who is God's the best?
  • Why is it God's the best?
  • When it became God's the best?
  • Who made it as God's the best?  
    I am God's The Best
God gives all of us things of our necessity. What is my necessity is being offered to me before the time it's needed by me.
Great men have said - "Right thing at right time at right place and in right manner".
What God offers us, we take for granted. We always think - God is bound to give us things of our necessity. God gives us because He knows it's His Universe, He is the Creator of the Universe, He is the one who is responsible to take care of all acts / happenings going on in the Universe. God knows that He is the one who maintains balance of all acts and happenings going on in the Universe by all the creatures present in the Universe.

When I say, God's The Best - I mean to say - what is God's The best; who is God's the best; why is it considered as God's the best!!!
As per my thoughts, feelings, words and actions - I consider Myself (THE SOUL) as God's the best. I may say, I consider me - The Human Soul as God's the Best entity in the Universe. The question arises - why do I consider myself (The Human Soul) as God's the best entity in the Universe?
Great Men say : "As You think, so You Become".
All souls are God's children. Human souls are God's the best creatures / entities in the Universe created by the Almighty Authority. Human souls have been bestowed upon all great moral values and immortal qualities of God by the Almighty Authority.
God has bestowed all immortal values upon His Children. It is upon us- God's immortal children (The Human souls) that how we utilize all the immortal values bestowed upon us by the Almighty Authority. God has given me the best. Now, I have to utilize all the best immortal qualities of God that God has given to me. I have to imbibe within myself all the best immortal qualities of God. After imbibing all the best immortal divine virtues of God within myself, I am striving hard to become God's The Best.
"As I will think, I will become". I have determined a destination for myself. I have decided to imbibe all the best immortal divine virtues of God within myself and erect myself as - Child of the Almighty Authority. I have given myself a mission to get entitled as "Master Almighty Authority". In fact, to be truthful and honest, God has given me this mission - to entitle myself as "Master Almighty Authority" by imbibing God's all immortal divine virtues within myself. God has made me capable to accomplish God's mission of becoming "Master Almighty Authority" by imbibing deep within myself God's all immortal divine virtues and utilize these qualities in daily life for the benefit of myself, God's every children, Human souls and Humanity.

Mission-"Become Master Almighty Authority"

I can say - "I am God's the best".
I can say - "God's the best immortal divine virtues are embedded within myself, the human soul".
I can say - I am God's the best because I have always unconditionally and whole heartedly truthfully, faithfully & honestly followed God's given all directions from time to time.
I can say - To become God's the best is a continuous process from time to time, from one birth to another birth. This is a continuous process because No one is perfect in this Universe and to attain perfection is a matter of continuous practise and preach.
I can say - "I am God's the best and God himself has made me as HIS Best Child - Master Almighty Authority through His immense and deep teachings, preachings and continuous effort of practise".
God is My Love and I am God's Love

Every Human Souls' aim in this Universe should be - to become God's The best Child by imbibing God's entire immortal divine virtues within himself / herself / oneself and attain the title of "Master Almighty Authority".

No comments: