Monday, March 22, 2021

I am God's Worker

I am God's Worker

Be Good to all to become God's Worker
  

God is the father of all souls present in the Universe. We human beings are present in the Universe for doing different tasks of God. God has several works to do. He has to take care of all his children, do proper upbringing of all, educate them to be honest, follow the righteous path, become Best Heir/ Heiress of God's whole property and Become true Ruler by reigning God's Universe following all divine virtues of God.

When God has chosen me as his Worker/ Heir/ Heiress for performing and accomplishing his works in the Universe,
  •  I need to be very attentive
  •  I need to be very careful
  •  I need to be honest
  • I need to be obedient
  • I need to be faithful
  • I need to be good towards all
  • I need to be fearless
  • I need to be holy
  • I need to be emotionally and mentally stable
  • I need to be in complete happiness
  • I need to be in complete surrendrance of God. 

No comments: