Saturday, November 21, 2020

Faith - Belief - Trust

*Faith*Faith*Faith*

Faith is the Foundation Stone to move towards the Almighty Authority

Faith is what I believe, what I trust, what I feel, what I think, what goes on constantly in my mind. Faith is something what allows me to move ahead and ahead in life in the path of truth and trust. Faith shows me a ray of light when there is darkness in my / one's life and around as well. Faith is that which gives me inner strength to stick to my life's rules and regulations crossing all hurdles of everyone's "Ifs and Buts".

Faith is alike a drop of water in the ocean. I have faith upon myself and my Almighty Authority. Sometimes, when I move in the world, get lost in the pomp & show of the Universe, it seems that the drop of water is lost in the ocean. It seems as if the faith is in doldrums while my life is sailing in the ocean of the universe. At that moment, I concentrate upon the single drop of water and try to realize the importance of that particular single drop of water without which the existence of the ocean might be endangered. I emphasize upon the faith upon myself as well as the Almighty Authority. I emphasize upon my existence and the existence of my faith. I repeat to myself the following words – “If I exist in the universe, my faith upon the Almighty Authority co-exists.” I put a stamp upon my faith upon the Almighty. I repeat to myself – “I will never leave the path, my Almighty is always along with me to guide as well as assist me.”

Faith assures that I must trust upon my present. Faith empowers me to keep going and going. Faith can be considered as the invisible weapon through which every unavoidable situation and intolerable pain can be borne through. The invisible weapon, faith should be sharpened time–to-time through the process of meditation and immense unconditional surrendrance to the Almighty Authority.  

Faith is like a ray of hope when there is immense darkness of negativity surrounding our thoughts in my life. We come across certain incidents in our lives when all directions and all expected aspects of our lives leave us in tremendous trauma of negativity and hopelessness. Then, only the invisible power of The Almighty Authority serves as a ray of hope in our lives. The ray of hope is possible only through Faith. Faith, here, serves as the instrument which helps us to have hope of positivity regenerated in our lives. 

I have Faith over God's Love;

God is always with me;

God's Love is always for me; 

God's unconditional support is always for me.

No comments: