Monday, November 23, 2020

FREEDOM

 Freedom from Self & Others' Expectations

* The key to attain happiness

* The key to attain freedom

* The key to behave as Self-reliant

* The key to attain Zero-level expectation 

* The key to free oneself from self-expectation and others' expectations. 

"Desires and Expectations are keys to the Gateway of Sorrows".

Here, I will focus on Spiritual Freedom - Freedom from all forms of sorrows, desires, expectations. Freedom from all evil thoughts and negative thoughts. 

Several times, we experience being in bondage when we have any desire. We should understand that it is our responsibility to give happiness through those relationships. However, there is a reality that no matter how much we try to make others happy, they are not satisfied. Bondage arises when we try to make others happy and they respond with sorrow. 

If there is some bondage, I feel sorrow when I try to disengage. These are relationships based on body or blood. When anyone of our relatives leave their bodies, we are filled with despair and tears. During such situations, we need to be able to stabilize our self (the soul) and not take sorrow. 

We need to have the deep realization that "I have to be free from any bondage in the world. I need to receive liberation from the Divine, from all that is negative". "Liberation in life" means  the experience of peace, love and joy while staying in this body. I should have no more bondage to customs, systems or people. 

The deeper I go within to look at myself, the more I am able to understand myself. At several times, these bondages create hindrance and don't allow to go deeper into myself. I need to keep the faith that I am making connection with the Almighty Authority, with the Divine, from whom I am attaining all powers and have began to experience the "TRUE FREEDOM".

No comments: