Wednesday, November 18, 2020

SPIRITUALITY

KEY FOR SPIRITUAL BLOGGING

Spirituality should not be confused with religious feelings / faith.
Spirituality shares experiences of the basic divine virtues of the soul along with it's relationship with The Supreme Soul - The Almighty. God pours shower of His divine blessings upon all His children - the souls. God's entire divine virtues and divine powers must be naturally inherited by His children - We, The Souls.
The Almighty has entitled us to inherit His entire property. Thus, God has entitled all the souls on the Universe as - "Master Almighty Authority" - heir to God's entire Universe/ God's whole kingdom.
Spiritual Belongingness
Whatsoever, the entire God’s knowledge which he has showered upon me, I must render everything to the whole Universe. It’s my responsibility to keep receiving the blessings of God and go on sharing everything with HIS CHILDREN and the UNIVERSE (both being his CREATION).
“Tera tujhko arpan, Kya lage mera”. 
 (That which is Your’s, I am rendering to you, My Most Beloved God).

The more and more I give,
The most and most I get.
If I give one penny, naturally and willingly God gives me thousand pennies.I have nothing to lose since everything what I possess now is HIS and only HIS. I only need to follow unconditionally all HIS SAYINGS, HIS INSTRUCTIONS, HIS ORDERS...... HIS EVERY INPUT.
So, the key for spiritual blogging is ONLY AND ONLY TO GIVE.

“MAN GETS AND FORGETS,
GOD GIVES AND FORGIVES”.

No comments: